Perennial Gardening: Easy To Follow Guide: Plant Once And Enjoy Your Plants, Flowers, Shrubbery and Vegetables Forever (Perennial Gardening Guide and ... Herb and Shrubbery Perennial Plants)
Enhance Your Home and Yard With Beautiful Perennial Plants and Flowers That Come Back Year After Year! Whether you want to (1) have beautiful plants that are easy to maintain, (2) grow delicious vegetables and beautiful flowers, or (3) create your own plant paradise inside and outside of your home, this book will teach you everything you need to know. Is your yard dull and nondescript? Wish you could grow something great in those shady areas? Perennials can open up a world of possibilities. From soil-hugging ground cover, to lofty swaying grasses, you are sure to find the right plant to meet your needs for landscape management, dramatic color, and privacy. Regardless of your climate or the makeup of your soil, you will find perennials that will grow in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes. Perennials are a great investment in your future. These long-lived plants are almost ridiculously easy to grow! Follow plant-specific instructions that include choosing the best site, preparing the soil, proper planting depth and spacing, optimal feeding, pruning, and training, as well as long-term maintenance. With an hour or two of work plus minimal follow-up care, you can create a landscape you can enjoy for many years to come. No need to copy the neighbors, plant something unique. Express yourself by adopting plants that accurately reflect your personality. Imagine stepping outside in the morning and being greeted by your favorite colors, smiling up at you from amidst richly textured foliage. Now that’s the way to start your day! What Will You Learn About Perennial Gardening?
- How to plant perennials easily and effortlessly – even if you’ve never planted anything before!
- How to properly care for your plants, before, during, and after each growing season.
- How to prepare your soil so that your plants will flourish.
- How to beat stress and rejuvenate body, mind, and spirit by establishing your own therapeutic garden.
- How to easily plan the layout of your perennial displays.
- How to create a garden that appeals to each of your five senses.
- How to avoid common perennial gardening pitfalls.
- How to bring your perennials indoors for year-round enjoyment.
- Detailed growing and caring instructions for each type of perennial.
- Paperback: 116 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (25 May 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1546851003
- ISBN-13: 978-1546851004
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 0.7 x 25.4 cm