Canning and Preserving Book for Beginners: Easy Canning Recipes and Supplies to Jump Start Your "How to Can, Preserve and Survival Food Storage
Would You Often Think to prepare Jams, Jellies, Relishes, Pickles, Salsas, Soups etc at Home? But Buried About Issue of Safety, Cost, Slower Process etc
But if you take Certain steps and Instruction You may Prepare Your Home canning Food Safe, Cheap and Faster!!
Start Here:: What to Know Before Starting Home Canning:
- History of Canning and Preservation
- Home Canning and Bottling
- Home Based Food Preservative Methods
- Quick USDA Guidelines for Canning
- Need, Importance, and Behavior of Preservatives
- A List of Natural Preservatives
- All about Water Bath Canning: What it is, Basic Step by Step Instruction, Altitude Chart, Safety & Handling
- Pressure Canning: Basic Instruction, Altitude Chart, Safety & Handling
- Differences Between A Dial-Gauge Pressure, A Weighted-Gauge Canner and Dual-Guage Pressure Canner!!
Take Action:: Find the Best Recipes to Start With:
Would You Like To Know More?
- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (30 April 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1499292503
- ISBN-13: 978-1499292503
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.6 x 22.9 cm